Sunday, August 12, 2012

Men...Stand Up and Show Out | Relationships



August 12, 2012. I am all about relationships. First and foremost I have intimacy with My Father. Holy Spirit moves as Father God directs as well. We operate as one, though We have distinct identities each and of ourselves. I listened attentively, so as to not have My own agenda with Him. He talks, I listen. He leads and I follow.  Holy Spirit moves within you according to the will of the Father too. It is all about His will being accomplished.  Can you see the perfect pattern We have modeled before you? Don't underestimate the power of operating in unity and oneness. Secure, develop and maintain a cherished relationship with My Father.

Psalm 84:10 (NIV) "Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I  would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked." Kevin Robinson



Once I read this and felt compelled to re-think what my relationship is with God. Did I do everything I needed to do yesterday,even though yesterday was in my past and I have to look forward to my tomorrow. What is it that I need to do today. Open my eyes and praise God for another day. Look for a Great outcome and expect that He will give me an increase in favor and bless me with mercy. Throughout my day I will give Him the glory and be thankful for it. I will speak to my God and Father about what is needed, visions, ideas, concerns  and bring my decision before Him and seek guidance. These are all the lesson that I must do for me and with that I can grow and Stand Up and Show Out for God. Much Like David did when he dances nude for the joy of God blessings.  So I too dance, sing and praise Father God for my Life.  Men stop what you are doing and prayer over your life and your family life, speak what you desire and repent of all your sins. Let go and Let God. Stand Up and Show Out for your life Men be a Man.. 

Men.. Make a stand with me today...   

DE! 

1 comment:

  1. The book of James also States that an indecisive man is unstable in all his ways. It pays to have a right relationship with God. Religious antics makes a man/woman unstable in their lives. - ZebuloNinc. Inspirational Ministries

    ReplyDelete