Monday, September 3, 2012

Men... Stand Up and Show Out | If...


If…
(I – Flesh, Introducing Fear)
I read the word “IF “stood for… a supposition; uncertain possibility, & a condition, requirement, or stipulation,
My meaning to “IF”: Introducing Fear, I-Flesh, Influenced Failure.   The power to Influences Failure to the mind before it happens.  There are so many ways we could break down these word “IF”, but all them are used to Invoke Fear.

I had a conversation with a friend, after church were the Pastor talked about fear, that was very significant to me , being that I know fear all too well.  On my journey of life, I have seen things and been places that most men would not dare to go.  So for him to speak on fear, I needed to know more about it to resolve the issues of my fear. It’s just funny that my fears start with the word “IF”.  It was like God answered all my questions that I had. Outside the Pastor message, the conversation with my friend was stirring up more questions. As we talking a thought pop up and I came up with an acrimony for “IF…”: the one ideas I came up with was I- flesh, then along the way more meanings surfaced, My meaning to “IF”: Introducing Fear, I-Flesh, Influenced Failure. These acrimonies define the true meaning of fear.

For a lot of us, men, that want change in their lives we all feel some type of anxiety to the word of “IF…”:  it  control our decisions of being great. There are some enormous men that shown us how to push past the pain of fear by facing it head on. We look at them and ask how they got over their adversities in life. I was listening to the Boxer “ Sugar Ray Leonard ” on the radio, to find that he wrote a book  called “The Big Fight: My Life In and Out of the Ring,” and he stated how he dealt with his sexually abuse in his life and how he camouflaged his pain and addictions.  He didn’t say what “IF…” I don’t become a great boxer, NO!  He just knew how to be a legendary.

 He showed us men that we can be better than we image ourselves to being. But once we get past that point in our lives we to can become a legend.  Many doors will open up to you once you release that power of fear in your lives. Notice once you put what if in front of your mind, doors close ahead because you have the fear that it may not happen for you. Learn from what you feared and keep moving forward in life.  For article I wanted to ask the question to you men, how do you push past the pain of your fears and how did you stand up and show out from your adversities “IF…”?  Imported Fear. {F.E.A.R.:}(False Evident Appearing Real).

Email me your story on how you stood up to fear and Pushed Past the Pain…  dany.eason@gmail.com


Inspiring thought; No More Fear! |No More IF! | Start Knowing Your Strengths that the good Lord given you.   Love yourself and love others | Let go of the Fear and live life today!


Thank you
Dany Eason 

No comments:

Post a Comment