Thursday, January 3, 2013

Men.. Stand Up and Show Out | Seeking Writers



For 2013, I am seeking Contributing Writers that write their views to what Men are Stand Up and Show Out for this year views of Men of today. I know it maybe a little hard to point at one man of all that he has done within his community or who he has made an impact in other people lives. But I am want to know who that Man is. I would like to highlight Him to show other people what this Man or Men have done. This is a moment to stand and applaud him.  So Please send me your article of the Men that doing something Great! 

Send me their, Name, Business, What they doing or did to affect someone  or some thing in the community.  The article should be about 250- 500 words a picture, and their logo


Thank you 
Dany Eason 
dany.eason@gmail.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment