Thursday, May 9, 2013

Grown Ass Man....



When I hear a man makes the statement I'm a grown ass man.  I questions if he knows what that means. Maybe He thinks it's  an age thing getting past 18, or maybe having a car and places with kids the different baby mama's. Or could it be just something to say cause he is doing things on his own. Not sure but it doesn't fit right with me.

A grown man takes care of responsibility and stand up to what he believes and fight for what is right for his life. A man that loves  God.  A man that goes the distance for his family. Once he has done all this things and more. Then he can make that statement.  But with this new way age groups the younger generation of men want to say they are grown but  have no clue to what it take to be grown.

I'm thinking I wanting some feedback from you the readers. What do think when you hear "I'm  a grown ass  man".

Let me what your thoughts are. Dany.eason@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment